KeyError: libstdc3.2

Hi All,

I built my custom redHat CD, But I guess I did something wrong.
I got an error like KeyError:libstdc3.2 at the end of the dump
What does KeyError mean.
I can post the entire log of what anaconda throws up if need be.
I just thought I would ask the question of what KeyError: could mean.

Regards,
Keith
--------
Linux: because I want to get there today.  Without rebooting.
--------