Anaconda Setup

Hi All,

I wanted to know how to setup the anaconda environment for tinkering with the installer. I have been using mkcramfs to change some stuff in the stage2.img but that is all kids stuff. How do i do it from scratch including the boot image and all. What i meant is what kind of directory structure do i need to use the mk-images scripts etc in the scripts directory of the anaconda source???

Somebody kindly point me in the right direction since i have been googling now for a long time without any concrete pointers.

Thanks in advance,

Arul Munir