Re: Anaconda Setup

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, Asrul Munir Bin Azizan wrote:

> >From: "Asrul Munir Bin Azizan" <asrulmunir hotmail com>
> >To: asrulmunir hotmail com
> >Subject: Re: Anaconda Setup
> >Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:46:49 +0800
> >
> >>From: "Asrul Munir Bin Azizan" <asrulmunir hotmail com>
> >>To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
> >>Subject: Anaconda Setup
> >>Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:23:20 +0800
> >>
> >>Hi All,
> >>
> >>I wanted to know how to setup the anaconda environment for tinkering with
> >>the installer. I have been using mkcramfs to change some stuff in the
> >>stage2.img but that is all kids stuff. How do i do it from scratch
> >>including the boot image and all. What i meant is what kind of directory
> >>structure do i need to use the mk-images scripts etc in the scripts
> >>directory of the anaconda source???
> >>
> >>Somebody kindly point me in the right direction since i have been googling
> >>now for a long time without any concrete pointers.
> >>
> >>Thanks in advance,
> >>
> >>Asrul Munir
> >
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for replying to my own post but I was just checking if anybody
> is even following this list actively? Nothing else.

I think you're being more than a little presumptous expecting a reply so
quickly.

How much are you paying us for this support?

If someone who knows the answer and has some spare time to give you, and
isn't offended at your rudeness, then you will get your reply.

In the meantime, review documentation and archives.

--
Please, reply only to the list.