anaconda install error on PartitionWindow

Im trying to make custom ONE install CD based on RedHat 9.
So I deleted unnecessary RPMS(I think.. third party fonts, windowmaker, doc-rpms etc).

If I install it on target machine with nfs method, an Error occured when I click next button on
"Disk Partitioning Setup" step. The message is:
"An error occurred when attempting to load an installer interface component.
   className = PartitionWindow  "

But when I run anaconda in test mode on package building machine(installed original RedHat 9),
That step is passed successfully.

What are my fault? ( lvm, pango, gtk+*, parted RPMs are exist in RPMS directory.)

thank you for your help. :)

Lee.