Help me!

I need help!
I need a version of loader (for Red Hat 9.0 installation) that doesn't ask
to check the media before install linux, because my keyboard doesn't work
until anaconda and X server is started. I can't compile loader because ld
returns errors, gcc return errors, and make returns errors too.
Please, help me or I have to use WindosxXP forever.
Send me the file (loader) at: pinnolo tin it
Thank you!!!