Question on RedHat 9 Customized install CD

Hello, does anybody know where a HOWTO is for building
a customized RedHat 9 CD? I have found plenty of docs
on building Redhat 7.2, and have made my own custom
distributions successfully, but Redhat 9 seem's to
have some major changes in the CD layout, and I
haven't been able to re-update the hdlists.

Thanks,
Jim