Re: [Fwd: Re: Test Media Utility and how to customise it]

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:00:03 +0200
Stas Goshtein [Stas] wrote:

Stas> Hello all, I would like to ask more directed question, how to skip this
Stas> media check, I would like to make a CD with KS install, that doesn't
Stas> need any human interaction.

AFAIK when using a ks file, mediacheck is not performed.

Stas>
Stas> Thanks a lot, and sorry if I missed some message that got the answer.

you can check the ML archives, this has already been discussed.
if you need a specific loader which won't ask for a media check
(when not using ks) you'll find a patch from me there.

--
Alain