-----Original Message-----
From: anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Taylor, ForrestX
Sent: 05 November 2003 15:41
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Cc: Toralf Lund
Subject: Re: How to build comps.rpm

Toralf Lund wrote:

To repeat a question from one of my other threads:

How exactly do I build RedHat/base/comps.rpm for a custom dist?

Note: The question is not how to build an RPM (I know that), but whether or not there are special tools, spec files etc. for this particular one.

All the necessary files are in comps-9.tar.gz (for Red Hat Linux 9). Check out http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/anaconda-installer/comps.html
under Generating the full comps file.

Forrest