disk partitioning problem ...

hi all,

   i am trying to make RedHat-7.2 restore CD.
i have the emulated floppy boot image and and
iso image, an  exact copy of hard disk files.

   Now what i need to do is

a ) Remove all old partions in hard drive.
b)  Create new partions.
c)  and then file system in the newly created
    partion.

  Can u  tell me how anaconda does the job ??

   actually I do not want to use anaconda for
this simple job only .can u suggest me what are
the other ways for doing the job.

  With  Regards

       Biswajit  paul