Help needed on creating a custom RedHat distro

Hi Alain

Thanks for all the help earlier with burning a custom and helping us out
solve theproblem with syncRpms.py script { my colleague gautam had asked for
help a few days back }. I have a RH.90 system installed with everything on
to it . We have compiled a basic CD with some packages , now we want to
compile a fully working CD which would include

*  the core packages {necessary minimal files for the booting and the
running }
*  iptables
*  http server
*  ftp server
*  only the bash shell
*  kudzu
*  rsync
*  emacs / vi

Can you please help us how we should configure the packagelist i.e. pkglist
for these . Since after running getGroupPkgs.py generated a list of approx
300 packages , now we are confused what we should keep before running
syncRpms.py .

Thanks in advance .

Regards ,

Karan Saberwal