Re: Help needed on creating a custom RedHat distro

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:55:04 +0530
karan [karan] wrote:

karan> Hi Alain

Hi,

[snip]
karan> Can you please help us how we should configure the packagelist i.e. pkglist
karan> for these . Since after running getGroupPkgs.py generated a list of approx
karan> 300 packages , now we are confused what we should keep before running
karan> syncRpms.py .

what you need to configure is your comps.xml, not your pkglist
(I mean by pkglist, the one generated with getGroupPkgs.py).

--
Alain