grub.conf

Where/how does anaconda generate grub.conf?  I am trying to modify the first
Fedora CD to handle an install for a headless system, such that I should
basically never have to put a monitor/mouse/keyboard on it.  Technically it
is possible now, but I'd like to go just one step fruther...

What I have done is this:
Modify the isolinux.cfg to spit output to a serial console; just append
console=ttyS0,9600
Modify the initscripts package such that /etc/inittab contains the line
0:12345:respawn:/sbin/agetty ttyS0 9600
Modify the setup package so that /etc/securetty contains ttyS0 as a secure
tty

I think all that I'm missing now is a method in which I can alter the
anaconda generated grub.conf to output to a serial interface; which I know
how to do if I can alter how anaconda generates it...