Re: XFree86-sdk and Anaconda?

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 16:52, William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>      Now that there's an extra package in the RH9 distribution, how do we
> fully accommodate it.  It should be added to a group, which one?  How does
> one go about modifying comps.xml?
>           TIA.

I added XFree86-sdk to the X Software Development group.  To modify the
comps files, follow the directions here:
http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/anaconda-installer/comps.html

I rebuild the comps file after I have run buildinstall, so that it will
pick up the .discinfo and not give the dreaded "Disc 1 not found" error
when running redhat-config-packages.

Forrest