How to list packages

Hello,
Is there anyway I can log on to a machine while it is installing (ALT+F2)
and find the list of packages that anaconda is installing via kickstart?
I know that if I go to the machine and look at
/mnt/sysimage/root/install.log then it will tell me which one it has just
installed, but I want a grand list so that I can find out how many more
packages left to go.
I apologize if this question has been asked before.  I searched the list
and docs and couldn't find anything.
Thanks,

Vallard