Re: Re-size hdd's

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 09:49:12AM -0500, Alexander Rau wrote:
 > Found it!
 >
 > Parted and its front-end qtparted.
 >
 > I will start scripting and let you guys know about my progress.

gtk-parted (http://gtkparted.cy-atelier.org/) still hasn't had a
proper release, but the development snapshots look to be quite far
along judging from the screenshots. Could be worth some effort
finding out what is needed to get this into a releaseable state
and interested folks helping out if needbe.

		Dave