Re: grub.conf

Do you know if it will also set up the console in /etc/securetty.  At this
point, the other two being taken care of kudzu and anaconda already, I'm
guessing the answer is maybe yes.  Which is amusing for all the banging my
head I did to get it to work.  In that case only changing the isolinux.cfg
woulc have been necessary to do what I want.  Ahh well, guess that's how you
learn how things work...

Jason