-----Original Message-----
From: anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Taylor, ForrestX
Sent: 20 November 2003 12:11
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Subject: RE: pkgorder and documentation

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 16:33, Alexander Rau wrote:
> 1) It gets installed when you install anaconda/anaconda-runtime rpms
>
> 2) I/We wish

What ever happened to the discussion about an anaconda FAQ or working on
the anaconda documentation project?  We had several people volunteer to
help (including myself), but it hasn't gone anywhere.  I guess that I'll
volunteer to take a look at the anaconda doc project and see what we
need to do.

Forrest