Re: pkgorder and documentation

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

We had several people volunteer to
help (including myself), but it hasn't gone anywhere. I guess that I'll
volunteer to take a look at the anaconda doc project and see what we
need to do.

when we last spoke about the anaconda doc i sent an email to tammy fox
(documentation project maintainer) asking how we might go about getting
the FAQ/HOW-TO/WHATEVER started but i didnt get a reply. Admittedly my
email was acting a bit dodgy at that time so maybe she never got it ...

i am resending it and will let you know when/if i get a response ...