-----Original Message-----
From: anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Paul Pianta
Sent: 20 November 2003 13:12
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Subject: Re: pkgorder and documentation

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

>We had several people volunteer to
>help (including myself), but it hasn't gone anywhere.  I guess that I'll
>volunteer to take a look at the anaconda doc project and see what we
>need to do.

when we last spoke about the anaconda doc i sent an email to tammy fox
(documentation project maintainer) asking how we might go about getting
the FAQ/HOW-TO/WHATEVER started but i didnt get a reply. Admittedly my
email was acting a bit dodgy at that time so maybe she never got it ...

i am resending it and will let you know when/if i get a response ...