mediacheck and kickstart dont like each other

hi all

i am trying to force a mediacheck on my custom cd but it seems that when i combine the 'ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg' and 'mediacheck' options - mediacheck is ignored ...

my isolinux.cfg/syslinux.cfg kernel append line is as follows:

'append initrd=initrd.img ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg mediacheck'

i have also tried 'append initrd=initrd.img mediacheck ks=cdrom:/ks.cfg' and mediacheck was ignored.

if i just do 'append initrd=initrd.img mediacheck' - i am prompted to perform a mediacheck (but of course i dont get my kickstart install :()

anyone have any ideas on how to combine a mediacheck and a kickstart file?