fstab set up worng after install

After completing a clean install, I get a error when booting FC1.

The error reads ...

mount LABEL=/boot duplicate not mounted.

After booting the /boot directory shows empty in nautilus and when ls is used. When I probe the /boot directory from a knoppix recovery disk all the files are there.

Commenting out the fstab entry for LABEL=/boot XXXXX ....
removes the boot time error but the /boot directory is still showing empty, no files or folders.

any suggestions?

tb