Re: building custom fedora

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:53:25 +0300
Timofey Korolyov [Timofey] wrote:

Timofey> On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 20:20, Timofey Korolyov wrote:
Timofey> > Hello everyone!
Timofey> >
Timofey> > I'm building custom fedora distribution (i've added some packages).
Timofey> > I've made everything and right now my 1 CD seems to work, but only until
Timofey> > it starts copying rpm-files to disk.
Timofey> > 1st package it wants to install is anaconda-help and it fails because
Timofey> > this package is located on the 3rd CD.
Timofey> >
Timofey> > Does anyone can point me where is my problem?
Timofey>
Timofey> No one?
Timofey>

Hi,

no time to check but you should look at your pkgorder
generation. check genhdlist as well since it has an
option to make it use this pkgorder file.

--
Alain