RE: ImportError: No module named booty

Did you put the booty rpm in your RPMS directory?

AR

-----Original Message-----
From: anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:anaconda-devel-list-admin redhat com] On Behalf Of Pavel Ivanov
Sent: 28 November 2003 13:43
To: Anaconda-Devel
Subject: ImportError: No module named booty

Hello,

I have an errors when I'm trying to boot from my costume cd.
After the media testing, when anaconda loading.

---
Running anaconda the test distro installer. please wait. (not exact string)

Traceback (most recent call last)
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 344, in ?
    import dispath
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/dispath.py" line 34, in ?
    from boot loader import writeBootloader, bootloaderSetupChoices
  File "/usr/lib/anaconda/bootloader.py" line 32, in ?
    from booty import *
ImportError: No module named booty
Install exited abnormally
---