Re: How to create custom fedora cd

Nantachai Samanyaporn wrote:

I try to find any docs about this. but i don't know is it correct.
Has anyone can help me to descripes correct step to create custom fedora cd ?

check out here for a 'work-in-progress' doc that pretty much covers most
of customising a fedora distribution ...

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!