Re: problems with hard coded items

Pathik,

Next time, please provide a context for what you are talking about.  That means
quoting the response you got in this case.  This list is read by numerous users
and can't be addressed as 'you'.

But since I know what you are talking about, read on:

1. Anaconda is internationalized using gettext.  You need to understand how
gettext works using po/mo files a bit; I recommend Google.  The simpler answer
is to go edit po/anaconda.pot for the default (en) text or use a tool like
poedit to update multiple messages.

2. Second, there is no compilation involved per-se with python code during
building/packaging.  Only the C code is compiled and all of Anaconda uses the
gettext framework, including the C code.

regards,
ragho