Change default desktop background

Please tell me, how to change the default desktop background that comes when red hat linux 8.0 is started. I am learning to build own customized cds of red hat linux 8.0 and i want to include my own wallpaper as default instead of the default red hat linux 8.0 wallpaper whenever my custom linux is started.

please help..

Do you Yahoo!?