Origin of keyboard list in the installer.

Hi all,

     I roll my own version of the FC1 media set in order to include
Speakup, http://linux-speakup.org/.  There used to be a need for special
keymaps so that the user could review the screen using the numeric keypad.
Now, when the Speakup module loads, it grabs the keys with its own
internal keymap, making the two extra  keymaps superfluous and confusing
the newbie during installation.  I removed the speakup.map.gz and
speakup-lt.map.gz files from /lib/kbd/keymaps/i386/qwerty on the machine
on which I build the installation set.  getkeymaps no longer loads them
during buildinstall, but when the installer prompts for the keyboard, the
Speakup choices are still on the menu.

     Any ideas?
--

Bill in Denver