Upgrading from RedHat 9 to Fedora for homemade install DVDs

I'm migrating my setup for custom OS install DVDs from Red Hat Linux 9 to Fedora Core 1. (The DVDs contain the base distribution, selected components from the official updates, and various additional packages built by me.)

Is there anything special I need to keep in mind when doing this? Any significant changes to the "anaconda-runtime" tools (genhdlist, makestamp.py etc.)? And how about the directory structure? Do I have to call the toplevel directory "Fedora", or will "RedHat" still work?

- Toralf