Re: ImportError during buildinstall

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 04:47, Pavel Ivanov wrote:
> Ð? СÑ?д, 25.02.2004, в 07:28, Simple Nomad пиÑ?еÑ?:
> > I'm trying to build Fedora Core 1 with all of the updates, and running

> Add bogl to RPMS dir of your distro.
>
> Here you can find all packages that you will need to buld your distro:
> http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/StepByStepWalkthroughTheWholeBuildinstallProcess

Thanks, great link, was missing a couple of packages, working just fine
now. In fact I wish I'd seen some of the other links at that site before
-- would have saved me some time and effort locating and debugging
anaconda problems.

--
- Simple Nomad ---- thegnome nmrc org ---- thegnome razor bindview com -
- "Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand -