pkgorder error: can't import whiteout unknown file

I have Fedora Core 1 complete installed on my system. I am unable to use pkgorder to generate pkgorder.txt file, it terminates with error that can't import whiteout, unkown file.
I am trying to customize fedora core 1 to include gnome localization support for Panjabi Lang(pa_IN).
please provide me url from where i can know details on how to customize anaconda for core 1.

thanks
Gursharn Singh
www.geocities.com/punlinux