anaconda-ks.cfg file during installation

hi people

I just had a WBEL installation fail during anaconda due to a problem with a certain package. I still have access to ALT-F2 bash shell - so I would like to - if possible - find the anaconda-ks.cfg file that is usually created at the end of a successful install.

Is this file stored temporarily somewhere during the install or is it only created at the end of the install procedure. I have looked in /tmp and /mnt/sysimage/root but I don't see it ...

any ideas?

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!