Re: Question on how bootloader configs are done.

Hi Glen,

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to figure out how the grub boot loader gets installed on the
target drive. I've checked out the CVS source code but can't find much
on it. I've even searched for "grub.conf generated by anaconda" to no
avail.

Where should I start looking for this stuff ?

Have a look at the 'booty' package in Rawhide/Fedora Development.

This is imported by anaconda and is used for boot manager functionality.

Regards,
Omar Kilani