Re: Question on how bootloader configs are done.

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 16:24, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous rhlinux redhat com:/usr/local/CVS co booty

Ok, I've got this package out too (as well as anaconda). Are there any
other CVS packages I should look at checking out to get a full source
package for the Anaconda installer. From the booty readme it looks like
you guys are separating out chunks of code to make them reusable ?

Cheers,
--
Glen Gray <glen lincor com>                             17 Dame Court
Senior Software Engineer                            Dublin 2, Ireland