Re: custom initrd.img / loader problem

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 03:15:17PM -0400, James_Martin ao uscourts gov wrote:
> -rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root       721405 Sep 23 15:39 loader

Has that been stripped already with the strip command? That might be
moot anyway, because I think there's some stripping involved during the
inird creation, though I am not sure at what level that happens.

Is that the binary's size in your build directory or in the image
itself?

Other than that, I have no idea what could be going wrong.

--
Rudi