Howto use genhdlist when customize ONECD

i am new trying to do my own distrib. on RedHat.

for RPM select and order i already checked with %packages --resolvdeps in KicStart CD, all RPMS was installed without problem,

i customize these RPMs on /tomypath/RedHat/RPMS,

/tomypath is the directory where i mount CD N°1

i erase TBL files and hdlist,

but when i am triyng to use genhdlist i get error,

genhdlist --withnumbers ./tomypath/

./tomypath /RedHat/RPMS: No such file or directory, but when i check all RPMS and path are good, and it seems ONECD is possible when i check the space

Is there somebody to show me where is the trouble?