a bug?

I have ben experiencing a bug with the NFS install with core 4. This is on a P-III 256 MB ram, and no matter if I am in text or GUI mode, it aborts and reboots the machine right after the third ISO is mounted. I've noticed more than a few other bugs too, this core 4 installer doesn't work well. Has anyone else come across this, or is it known already? if not, is there info on how to help by trying to track exactly where the problem is?