Function adds and dispatcher troubles....

Hi everybody,

I have a lot of trouble to understand who the dispatcher works in anaconda.

in dispatch.py I add these lines in the install_steps list:
    ("wininstall_id", ("dir", "intf", "id")),
    ("installwindows", doWindowsInstall, ()),

The first one open a window with all I want inside. this is working.
But I can do all I want, the dispatcher doesn't run the doWindowsInstall
function evenif I add it in packages.py.

here is the declaration of doWindowsInstall in packages.py:
def doWindowsInstall():
    print "doWindowsInstall function"

nothing else...

of course doWindowsInstall function is imported from packages.py in dispatch.py.

why isn't my function doWindowsInstall execute?
What should I change to do so?

w8ting for your help, gentlemen,

best regards,

michel.