Von: Susanta Padhi [mailto:susanta_p vfortress com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. August 2005 13:20
An: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Betreff: Text installation: Change Root Text in snack screen

Hi All,

I am working in customization of Fedora core 2. When the installation
starts first the isolinux loads and then the anaconda is loading with a
message "Loading anaconda the system installer". After the next screen
is coming with some root text some thing "Fedore Red Hat (C) Intc".

During the build time  I build with  --product="Susant"   so my text
known as "Susant" as the description. it changes the "Fedora" to
"Susant" but not removes the  "Red Hat (c) Inc", now the complete text
is "Susant Red Hat (C) Inc ".

Please help how to change the "Redhat (C) Inc" from the root text.

regards
Susant