I don't want to customize my own distribution.....

Hey list-

I think since I joined this list earlier this year, probably 3/4 of
the traffic has been requests to help customize distributions.

I was wondering if it would make any sense at all to separate "the
further development of the anaconda toolset" and "the roll your own
distro starting with Fedora" into different lists?

:-Dustin