Re: I don't want to customize my own distribution.....

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Greg Morgan wrote:

own.  Hence, the traffic.  The only problem is that once critical mass
has been attained few leave trails for others....but that's for the

That's not entirely true. We just get sick of answering the same questions over and over again so tend to lurk here waiting for anything interesting to crop up. ;)

here http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UserPreferences.  Adding content to
the wiki may be a better way to shape the traffic on this list than
dividing the list.

What happened to the stuff at:

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject

It looks like the new wiki borrowed some stuff from it but is missing 2/3rds of the useful content.

-p.