Shadow Password

Hi,

by making my own distribution everything seems to be good for the moment
except one thing.
I've create my own installation installation by creating server.py in
anaconda-10.1.0.2/installclasses/
I've put the dispatch.skipStep("authentication") line in the server.py file.

Then during installation no problem and after reboot I could see in the
anaconda-ks.cfg file only the authconfig --enablemd5 validated.
There no /etc/shadow on the system.

how can I make change in anaconda not to choose authentication during
installation and validate shadow password ?

Thanks for Help

Vincent