INfo about pationing with fc3 default instalation

Hi all,

I search information about autopartitioning on FC3, i want to use partition not LVM during installation of FC3. I have to start modify my distro but i'm in trouble with the modification for using partition, what file is using for setting the LVM ( autopart.py, partitionning.py .... ) how can i change it for create partition automatically.

thanks in advance for help
best regards
phil