ugrading step only

Hi,

I've made my own FC3 distro and then I've the same CD with updated RPMs.
When I put the second CD to upgrade the system the installation process
ask me if I want to re-install the fully system or just upgrade it.

I would like to konw if it's possible to just remove or disable the
fully install process option just to have the upgrade option step.

Thanks

Vincent