Re: Include sshd in install?

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 14:31 -0500, Brian Long wrote:
> Have you ever considered wrapping sshd into the install image so remote
> debugging can be performed on systems that don't support VNC?

How can a system "not support VNC"?  And what sort of debugging are you
trying to do?

sshd is very heavy-weight and would add a lot of complication to the
statically linked, minimal requirement first stage (where it would have
to be).  Note that there is currently telnet support, but I'm not sure
if it accomplishes what you want.

Jeremy