Re: Include sshd in install?

Brian Long wrote:
vnc should still work... vnc works for s390.
I believe nofb and vnc are mutually exclusive, correct?  Or is it that
VNC and local console are mutually exclusive?  I haven't really messed
with VNC that much because of perceived limitations.

VNC would run over IP -> therefore network, not Console .... Should not be a problem as far as I can tell.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219 icq