Re: Include sshd in install?

Karanbir Singh wrote:

Brian Long wrote:

vnc should still work... vnc works for s390.

I believe nofb and vnc are mutually exclusive, correct?  Or is it that
VNC and local console are mutually exclusive?  I haven't really messed
with VNC that much because of perceived limitations.

VNC would run over IP -> therefore network, not Console .... Should not be a problem as far as I can tell.

Understood, but when VNC is enabled, it's used in place of the X console on tty6, right? This means if someone expects to see a GUI install on their workstation, I cannot also have a VNC backdoor enabled. I should only enable VNC on installs where problems exist or if I want to monitor a serial-based install using vncviewer instead of a serial concentrator. True?

/Brian/