Wanted some documentation about modifying anaconda

Hi all,
        I am Swapnil Kamble I want some doumentation on understanding the anaconda installer to make my own custom distro . I think many people would have done it already , so i hope i will get help from those . Please send any link about it or forward the documented file

...Swapnil