Re: Wanted some documentation about modifying anaconda

I started creating a respin yesterday.  This morning I wrote some scripts
to take an the stock fc4 RPMs and unpack them and then pack them back up
again.

It's still a work in progress so probably I made some mistakes.  But
hopefully it's a bit useful if you're just starting.

mkdir /respin
take every fc4 cd and do this
dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/respin/fc4_cd1.iso
save all the attached scripts to /respin
./unpack-repack.sh

regards,
dan carpenter