Re: Wanted some documentation about modifying anaconda

Hm.,,  Selinux is not working on my respin.

Anaconda reads /selinux/policyvers and insists that the policy be an exact
match.  With the 2.6.14-1.1653_FC4 the policyver is 20 but there aren't
any updated selinux packages available for version 20.

Normally when selinux starts up on boot time it isn't as picky about
getting an exact match and it just loads version 19.

I'm not sure if anaconda is too strict or if the startup programs are not
strict enough.

There
is