Problem with kickstart and "keyboard us" in FC3

I am building a kickstart file to use with FC3.  This is the first
kickstart I've done for FC3 (I've done a bunch for other releases,
mainly RHEL3), and I am having a problem.

I have "keyboard us" in my kickstart file, but I get prompted for
keyboard type anyway during install.  If I look at the log after
install, anaconda logs "requested keymap us is not valid, asking".  When
I am prompted, I choose "us" from the menu, and it works.  Anaconda also
writes "keyboard us" to the generated kickstart file after install.

Any suggestions?  This is quite annoying since it means I can't create
an automatic install.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams hiwaay net>